Download the VST 2.4 plugin. Please note: the plugin for OS X is beta. If it runs on your DAW, please let us know!
- Copy the DLL resp. bundle into the VST plugin directory of the DAW.
- On starting the DAW resp. opening the plugin (depends on which DAW you're using), you may be asked by the firewall if you allow
the DAW to access the network. The Android app and the plugin communicate via UDP, so you have to allow this. Typically access to the
local network is sufficient, neither the app nor the plugin need internet access.
- Get the midiHook app from Google Play, and install it on your phone or tablet.
- In the app, configure the IP of the computer running the DAW.
- Press the start button, and have fun!
Get more info about midiHook.